21 December 2009

Build-A-Bear

We took the girls to the Build-A-Bear Workshop yesterday. It was fun making our bears. I was a little dissapointed that they didn't have any Chanukah shirts left, but the kids and I made our bears anyway.






Yetta is mine; she is in the first photo above. Ella the one on roller skates. Butterfly loves to skate so chose to get skates and a purse for Ella rather than a second outfit. Caramel is Turtle's puppy; she is in her "loungewear" LOL

We had a good time at the mall yesterday. It was crowded, which I usually hate, but the people were nice and respectful of eachother, which is all I ever ask. We went to a different mall than we usually do and I think we will be shopping there from now on.

Butterfly got holiday money from her grandfather so we went to Toys R Us as her request. She spent every dime of it on Barbie stuff...I tried to talk her out of it but she insisted LOL...we let them make their own choices with their money and she loves Barbie. Turtle got some Nintendo DS games and play dough. I got books (not from Toys R Us). The only one who came home empty handed was Dad. Oh well, better luck next time I guess :(

No comments:

Post a Comment